previous related post
On April 20th 2015, it became known that anarchist prisoner Enrique Guzmán has also been on hunger strike since April 14th.
Anarchists Nataly Casanova (under isolation in San Miguel women’s prison), Juan Flores (in Wing 1 of Santiago 1 prison), Guillermo Duran (in total house arrest) and Enrique Guzmán (in Wing 35 of Santiago 1 prison) are on hunger strike (on liquids only), demanding:
• the determination of the validity of DNA “evidence” submitted against them, taking into consideration all scientific aspects and not only the tendentious arguments of the prosecution;
• an end to harassments, abductions, interrogations of people who stand in solidarity with the incarcerated comrades;
• an end to harassments, assaults, disciplinary sanctions against Juan and Nataly or any other prisoner in struggle;
• the immediate release of Enrique Guzmán, incarcerated for being close to the comrades implicated in this case and for regularly visiting them in prison;
• the immediate transfer of Nataly Casanova from solitary confinement to a wing/tower where she will be able to have contact/relationship with other inmates and more time in the prison yard.
In his hunger strike initiation statement, Enrique Guzmán added one more request:
• an immediate end to the home confinement regime imposed on Guillermo Duran, against whom no evidence whatsoever has been presented during the course of this investigation.