In the early hours of Friday December 18th, in the context of the call for a “Black December”, we carried out an incendiary attack against the National Bank branch located at Kalokairinou Street in central Heraklion.
By means of this action we send:
– a combative salute to political prisoners and imprisoned fighters;
– a conspiratorial smile to people who look forward to the rebellions to come;
– a warm hug to refugees who experience Europe’s “solidarity” and “Greek hospitality”;
– our solidarity with the 5 fighters who are threatened with extradition to Italy for their participation at the No Expo protests;
– a middle finger raised at the State and the supranational Capital.
See each other again…