1,000 hours of theory equal 1 minute of action.
In the early morning hours of Friday, March 21st, 2014, we attacked the tax office of the Nea Ionia district in the city of Volos. We chose to torch the tax archives, and poured records with gasoline and lit them on fire. Our goal was to expand the flames throughout the whole of the building, but due to lack of oxygen the fire didn’t spread. Next time we’ll be more cautious.
– The reasons why we chose to target the tax office are self-evident. Our only debt to the main predatory mechanism of the State is its destruction.
– Action replaces tears.
– We take action to overcome our fears.
– We will not wait for any condition to become ripe.
– We will not wait for any society to wake up.
– We will not wait for any “revolutionary” to revolutionize oneself.
We urge anyone who doesn’t want to live a slavish life, anyone who consciously opposes this aging world, to let go of the miseries and ideologized inactivity, and act aggressively.
Let us be the ones who start to determine the current event agenda.