We take responsibility for the 3-day barrage of arsons and destructions on structures of the State and capitalism, from the 8th to the 10th of January, as a token of solidarity with the hunger striker Spyros Stratoulis. We attacked the following:
– One van of the Hellenic Post (ELTA) and one van of the Hellenic Telecommunications Organization (OTE) on Siotou Street in the district of Sepolia.
– One ATM of Piraeus Bank on Dodecanisou Street in the district of Alimos.
– Two ATMs of the National Bank of Greece on Byzantiou Street in the district of Nea Ionia.
– Two ATMs of the National Bank of Greece in the intersection of Soutsou Street and Iera Odos in the district of Egaleo.
– Three facades of bank branches (Piraeus Bank, Hellenic Postbank, Bank of Cyprus) and two ATMs on Ethnikis Antistaseos (‘National Resistance’) Street in the district of Kaisariani.
– One motorcycle belonging to a cop on Asimaki Fotila Street in the district of Neapoli, close to Exarchia.
– One ATM of Piraeus Bank on Aghiou Alexandrou Street in the district of Palaio Faliro.
– One ATM on Gennimata Street in the district of Ano Glyfada.
Meanwhile we heard that comrade Spyros Stratoulis ended his hunger strike. We wish good luck to the comrade, awaiting the outcome of his case.
Translators’ note: On January 10th, 2014, prisoner Spyros Stratoulis stopped the hunger strike that he was conducting since November 11th, 2013, because the judicial council finally reached a decision on his case. However the decision has not been disclosed to him yet; he will be notified of the outcome only when the decree is officially published.